Our Areas of Practice
Personal Injury & Criminal Defense in Annapolis
Our firm, the Law Offices of Thomas F. Ellis III, J.D., LLC, provides high-quality representation in the areas of personal Injury law and criminal defense. Whether you are trying to seek compensation after an injury caused by someone else’s negligence or you are challenging criminal allegations, we can provide you with the legal counsel you need! Do not hesitate to speak to our Annapolis personal injury and criminal defense lawyers about your case!
Some of our many practice areas include:
- Personal injury: Were you injured as a result of another person’s or entity’s negligence? If so, we can help you seek rightful compensation. Cases involving personal injury often relate to issues with insurance companies. We have ample understanding of how to work with these agencies so that our customers are not short-changed.
- Auto accidents : Auto accidents are some of the most common ways that people become injured. If you were hurt in a motor vehicle accident, we can help you file a claim against the at-fault party so you can be paid for the damages you suffered.
- Medical malpractice : Medical malpractice occurs when a medical professional’s mistake or lack of attention results in injury to patient. Our legal team can help you prove the negligence that occurred so you can seek financial recovery for your losses.
- Criminal defense: We have been handling a diverse range of criminal cases for over 40 years. We defend both juveniles and adults. One of our lawyers can evaluate the evidence in your case and help you determine how to best protect your rights and your freedom.
- DUI / DWI: If you have been arrested for alleged driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, we can work to protect your driver’s license and challenge your criminal charges in court.
- Drug crimes: Drug offenses range from simple possession to drug trafficking. Drug cases are often very serious cases that can result in serious penalties. Our attorneys are experienced in the area of drug crime defense and have reached many successful results for clients in the past.
- Traffic violations: We handle serious traffic violations such as driving after suspension, reckless driving, DUI offenses, and more. Make sure you obtain legal counsel right away when you are charged with a serious traffic offense.
Our attorneys are prepared to assist you with MVA hearings and criminal charges. If you believe we can be of service to you in your case, contact us at (410) 280-5603. We can provide you with a free consultation!